Your Complete Satisfaction with our Products and Service are our Primary Goal!
A Foundation of Quality
In 1936, J.A. Baldwin was one of the first to recognize the importance of improving mobile filtration. He designed a better lube filter and began production in Wisconsin. In 1953, he moved his manufacturing operation to the nation's heartland and started producing quality filters with nine employees. Today, Baldwin Filters has grown into an international company with an ever increasing global presence and continued commitment to quality.
- Cummins Engine Brochure (Form 186)
- Air System Protection Brochure (Form 187)
- Lube System Protection Brochure (Form 189)
- Hydraulic System Protection Brochure (Form 190)
- Cooling System Protection Brochure (Form 191)
- Wearables Premium Brochure (Form 225)
- Channel Flow Sales Brochure (Form 340)
- PureForce Sales Brochure (Form 452)
- PureForce Technical Brochure (Form 453)
- Exploring Baldwin Brochure (Form 700)